Support Engineer (EMEA,ASIA)
NetLync is a team of passionate telecom industry experts with proven experience in launching global software solutions that have scaled to reach millions of users worldwide.
NetLync’s mission is to disrupt a decade of old solutions currently available for eSIM and entitlements therefore allowing carriers to deliver the best possible experience to their customers. We solve problems for global mobile network operators of any size and support them in the next wave of connected consumer devices.
Our platform offers a multi-tenant SaaS that provides entitlements functionality to carriers and their end-users. It is a guided self-onboarding process as well as capability for the carrier to self-manage their Entitlement Server configuration.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic individual who thrives on working in a fast-paced, highly flexible entrepreneurial environment. We are a small, closely-knit group, so your contribution will have a direct impact on the success of the whole organisation. You will interact with our teams based in Dublin, London, and Vancouver as well as mobile operators, infrastructure providers and device manufacturers around the world. You will get exposure to cutting edge technologies while working within an agile and highly collaborative team environment that allows you to take ownership of your work and shape your own future.
Due to continued success and growth, we are expanding our Platform Engineering team and are now looking for a talented Technical Support Lead to join our team who is highly motivated in resolving field issues and improving customer satisfaction. In joining our Platform Engineering team, you will play a key part in the continual research, and enhancement of our core products. This role will be supporting the Platform Engineering Manager in gathering customer requirements / requests and reporting and resolving production issues.
We are looking for someone who is motivated by emerging technologies and has a passion to drive technology transformation. The ideal candidate is someone who strives to deliver exceptional support to customers through phone, email, and chat. You are expected to lead by example, organize work, build reports, and handle escalations. You should be hands on, able to contribute individually and should have experience within a fast pace dynamic environment.
- Being instrumental in establishing and growing the NetLync SRE support team
- Recommend and implementing support processes to ensure quality, timely and efficient design of customer-oriented support services
- Working effectively with other teams implementing strategies to increase profitability, productivity, and overall client experience
- Auditing customer accounts to ensure accuracy of information's
- Handling escalated issues from customers
- Assist in creation of team / customer KPIs
- Ensure that all customer inquiries and issues are solved correctly and in a prompt and professional manner
- Implement any necessary preventative measures to reduce customer faults and issues
- Review all technical support related process and documentation for continuous improvement
- Evaluate and analyse HubSpot case trends to prevent future issues
- Very strong communication skills: able to demonstrate you can work via effective and regular communication with remote colleagues in different time zones
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other relevant discipline or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a support lead role
- Good experience with creating & documenting support policies
- Love being the first line of support and troubleshooting issues
- Ability to prioritize and handle several tasks at once with multiple deadlines
- Disciplined with a focused, result oriented approach
- Attention to detail & high level of accuracy
- Experience of working with large scale business critical systems
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Pro-active in identifying bottlenecks and cost savings
- Good understanding of Linux, SQL, AWS and similar tooling
Other items of note
- Our Technology Team is managed across 2 locations, our HQ Office at Beacon Court, Sandyford, Co Dublin, Ireland, and our HQ Office Vancouver Canada.
- We are a 100% remote team
Ready to apply?
Interested in applying? Send us your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll review your application.